Sunday, April 18, 1999

The SLEDGE-A-TORIAL - A "SHOCKING" Debut!


Good evening (morning, afternoon, whatever it is wherever *YOU* are!) and welcome to the debut of the page that will change the way you view your public access websites! The one true wrestling site dedicated to the one true PA wrestling show, the legendary, AND controversial ShockWave Wrestling and to what's going to be my weekly ranting place, The Sledge-a-torial!



The Sledge-a-torial is a must for this kind of page... the opinions expressed are mine and mine alone, and have nothing to do in any way, shape or form with any other host, show, or page. If you don't like it, then you don't have to read assfuck!

Also another important fact. Every rant on this page will be a separate and unique rant than the one I give on the show, as to not be redundant. I have enough venom to spew in either medium, so why waste them both talking about the same thing, eh?

It seems that we recieve e-mails that either fall to one side, the really ignorant, and the other, the really smart. Lemme 'splain.

This week, this one guy writes with the following:




I watched your show for the first time and I thought I'd give you a critique. Although you might not give two damns, here it goes.

#1 The Asiai Moonsault is not named after Sasuke. It's named after Ultimo Dragon...Asiai is his last name

#2 Luger and Sting own Main Event Gyms...not Golds or worlds or whatever you said it was.



He's right. We had a very off show, and I commend him for bringing these points up in an intelligent, straightforward manner. Then we have this mierda:



i have had it up to the limit wit your mutha fuckin reanactment of
monday nitro wit wp you to make me sick you see i'm not just n e other fan i'm one of the one's who started the young adult host era at skye 13 that's right you are talkin to " DA MAN " n e body at that station about me and they will tell you i'm the best me and my brothers started that then came you guys all you candy asses , lone wolf , WP , ent.com, hold up an anlyze, you guys are all rookies you know you guys are gonna make me come back and be the enforcer and if you don't know who this is i'm gonna quote the road dog "yo ass better call somebody" you just watch when i come back there is gonna be hell to pay just you wait and this aint a threat it's a promise don't get me wrong your show dosen't suck it's just not better than mine watch it's gonna be judgement day for all ya'll weak ass host espesacially WP i wish they would try to come on my show it will be over my excutive producer tony would beat tony black ass black and blue shit!!! i could beat Master bater he aint shit all i'm sayin watch out for the hook


from
EDDIE
a.k.a P-NUT
THE FORMER HOST
OF FUSION!
REMEMBER THE NAME



I'm guessing P-Nut stands for "phuck-nut" being the only thing that makes sense.

Just incase any of you want to harrass him, his e-mail is e-ditty@webtv.net. I guess you all know which letter fits into what category... at least I hope y'all do. Very strange, seein' as how he's the guy calling up WP all the time calling us "biters". How do we know? No one knows how to clear the caller ID! Ha!

It's just too easy.

People, if you want to tell us something, it has to be in English, Spanish or Japanese only (Mandarin Chinese coming soon though)!!! We don't speak "dat ebonics shit, yo".


Sitting here, watching Survivor Series '95... it's really wierd seeing Chapparita Asari on American TV, especially in WWF!


Phrase of the week:

Kondo Tookyoo kara kita kuma ana ii onna da bee gaa!

Translation from Japanese: That bit-of-ass just in from Tokyo, she's one good looking woman! *Just because it sounds cool, that's why!*


My friend just got in his copies of Bannou Bunka Neko Musume (All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku) starring the ever talented Megumi Hayashibara... I've never seen it before and I'm really itchin' ta! I'm a huge (not just in size, mind you!) fan of Hayashibara's work and I hear it's really good... if you're an anime fan, check it out, if you haven't already!


WP sucks.


Welp, it's time to retire... see ya on the show.

"Sledge"

... God, why does everyone with WebTV have to be a complete fool?



Email the Sledge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment